This recipe is the result of combining the best parts of two old recipes to come up with this easy to make cobbler. Peeling the apples is optional. I personally like my apples peeled.
Easy Apple Cobbler
4 large peeled green apples
4 tablespoons packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
- Peel and Core apples
- Slice thin and halves apples
- Place apples in mixing bowl
- Add brown sugar, margarine, and cinnamon
- Mix well
- Place apples mixture in ungreased glass baking dish.
- Microwave mixture for 10 minutes on high or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Transfer apple mixture to another mixing and set aside
1 c. sugar
1 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Spray glass-baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat batter ingredients for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour batter into baking dish
- Pour apples mixture over batter. Do not stir.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.